|Award Winning Life Skills
K-6 Life Skills Lesson Collection for teachers, mentors & parents
Scientific studies and educator testimonials validate all the Life Skills and Character Education lessons on this site.
Life Skills training...
- Helps children achieve their personal best in life. Our Life Skills training and Character Education components promote
self-responsibility and motivate children to maintain positive
relationships and respect for others.
- Our scientifically validated Life Skills Lessons &
Assembly Programs assembly program and lesson plans help
children develop a broad range of personal, social, cognitive
and environmental skills.
- Life Skills include specific health and assertiveness skills that
inspire children to protect themselves from cigarettes, alcohol,
drugs, violence and other threats.
- Our science and evidence-based lessons promote the principles of Social and Emotional Learning (SEL).
- On this website, you'll find life skills and character education
resources for teachers, parents, counselors and home schooling
parents working with elementary school children in
Grades K-6 (ages 5-12), including:
- Free lesson plan samples
- School assembly program info
- Free life skills and character eduction knowledge base
- Educational books & products
- Complete life skills and character eduction lesson collections
- Educational links
- And more!